Front Desk Coordinator - Valencia, CA
Company: The Joint
Location: Santa Clarita
Posted on: June 12, 2021
The Joint Chiropractic continues to search for motivated,
health-conscious and driven people to join our team. We have
continued to advance the quality and availability of Chiropractic
care in the Wellness industry.
What we are looking for in YOU and YOUR skillset!
- Driven to help people
- Possess a winning attitude!
- 'Have a high school diploma or equivalent (GED).
- Complete transactions using point of sale software and ensure
all patient accounts are current and accurate
- Have strong communication and computer skills.
- Have at least one year of previous Sales Experience.
- Participate in marketing/sales opportunities to help attract
new patients into our clinics
- Be able to prioritize and perform multiple tasks.
- Educate Patients on wellness offerings and services
- Share personal Chiropractic experience and stories
- Work cohesively with others in a fun and fast-paced
- Have a strong customer service orientation and be able to
communicate effectively with members and patients.
- Manage the flow of patients through the clinic in an organized
- Providing excellent services to members and patients.
- The Wellness Coordinators primary responsibility is to gain
memberships in order to meet sales goals.
- Greeting members and patients upon arrival. Checking members
and patients in to see the Chiropractor.
- Answering phone calls.
- Re-engaging inactive members.
- Staying updated on membership options, packages and
- Recognizing and supporting team goals and creating and
maintaining positive relationships with team members.
- Maintain the cleanliness of the clinic and organization of
- Confident in presenting and selling memberships and visit
- Keeping management apprised of member concerns and following
manager's policies, procedures and direction.
- Willingness to learn and grow
- Accepting constructive criticism in a positive manner and using
it as a learning tool.
- Office coordination or marketing experience a plus!
- Able to stand and/or sit for long periods of time
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Upholding The Joint Chiropractic's core values of TRUST,
INTEGRITY, EXCELLENCE, RESPECT and ACCOUNTABILITY
This posting is placed on behalf of Harkins Chiropractic Corp.
of Southern California, a professional corporation that provides
chiropractic services as The Joint Chiropractic clinics.
The Joint Corp. provides management and other non-clinical
services to Harkins Chiropractic Corp. of Southern California
Keywords: The Joint, Santa Clarita , Front Desk Coordinator - Valencia, CA, Other , Santa Clarita, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!