Associate Director, Genomics Business Development
Company: IQVIA Holdings Inc
Location: Santa Clarita
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Q2 Solutions is a leading clinical trial laboratory services
organization with end-to-end laboratory services and secure,
enterprise-wide biospecimen and consent management solutions. With
a relentless focus on quality and innovation, Q2 Solutions uses its
global experience and scientific expertise to transform science and
data into actionable medical insights that help customers improve
human health. A joint venture of IQVIA (formerly QuintilesIMS) and
Quest Diagnostics, Q2 Solutions combines the best of each parent
organization's clinical trials laboratory services capabilities to
fulfill its mission of treating each sample as if a life depends on
Secure and retain business through professional, consultative,
proactive sales activities directed at decision-makers and decision
influencers at existing and new clinical sponsors.
- Actively prospect and leverage potential new business
opportunities within specified customer account(s).
- Cultivate strong, long-term relationships with key
decision-makers within Account and develop in-depth knowledge of
the customer organization.
- Maintain general knowledge of all IQVIA services for
appropriate cross-sell opportunities.
- Aggressively pursue awareness of competitive activities,
positioning and pricing, which includes specific reasons for awards
- Identify and respond to customer needs in order to define
potential opportunities. Propose appropriate strategy/solution to
- Coordinate with contracts/proposals to develop proposal.
- Work with operations and functional managers to identify sales
team and prepares and leads the sales presentation. Educate team
participants in customer culture, operational needs/methods and
sales techniques needed to close the sale.
- Handle follow-up related to the sale and drive completion of
- Adapt successful strategies and tactics to meet market demands
and financial targets.
- Maintain high visibility within customer organization. Monitor
customer satisfaction by communicating regularly with
- Establish and execute a comprehensive sales plan for each
target account. Ensure appropriate strategy/solution is proposed to
customer. Monitor actions and results against plans.
- Analyze potential opportunities and develop sales plans for
each target account. Ensure appropriate strategy/solution is
proposed to customer.
- Monitor actions and results against plans.
- Record all customer sales related activities in CRM
- Prepare sales activity report for Sales Management as
- Serve as a liaison between the customer and technical and
operational groups at IQVIA, Inc.
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Management required
- 10 years related experience, including 3 years of relevant
industry (CRO/Pharmaceutical) and/or sales experience required
- Equivalent combination of education, training and
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE,SKILLS,AND ABILITIES
- Proven track record at mid-level and high-level contacts
- Strong organizational, planning, project management skills
- A developing record of customer contacts at the outsourcing,
procurement and mid - management level
- Excellent Business/Industry awareness and a thorough
understanding of industry trends and impact on the business
- Excellent analytical skills in assessing and interpreting
customer business data
- Ability to maintain demanding timelines
- Ability to influence others internally and externally
- Adaptability and flexibility to changing priorities
- Demonstrated ability to work creatively in a fast-paced
- Exceptional attention to detail and ability to work
simultaneously on multiple priorities
- Ability to work independently and as a team player
- Excellent skills using Microsoft Office Suite: MS PowerPoint,
MS Word, and MS Excel
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working
relationships with coworkers, managers and clients
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status
as a protected veteran, or any other status protected by applicable
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants
with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation
to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in
the application process should contact IQVIA's Talent Acquisition
team at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for such an
Keywords: IQVIA Holdings Inc, Santa Clarita , Associate Director, Genomics Business Development, Other , Santa Clarita, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!