Lab Tech Asst
Company: Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital
Location: Santa Clarita
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Under the direction of the Laboratory Supervisor or CLS/MLT
designee, the Laboratory Tech
Assistant is responsible for Inpatient and Outpatient
phlebotomy, specimen processing, and
operating and maintaining automated instrumentation.
Licensure and Certification:
- Current California CPT-1 Certificate
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Minimum 6 months continuous phlebotomy experience required
- 1-2 years previous hospital laboratory experience
Knowledge and Skills:
- Phlebotomy experience with neonates, children and elderly,
preferably in an inpatient setting.
- Ability to work well within a team environment.
- Ability to speak, read, and write fluently and professionally
in English as well as follow verbal instructions with minimal
- Ability to work flexible shifts
- Strong organizational skills
- Critical thinking skills
- Problem solving skills
- Basic computer skills
Keywords: Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital, Santa Clarita , Lab Tech Asst, Other , Santa Clarita, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!