Surgical Scrub Tech (20128-147)
Company: United Surgical Partners International
Location: Santa Clarita
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Per diem surgical tech wanted for fast-paced, multi-specialty
Surgery Center in Santa Clarita. Ability to prioritize multiple
tasks, self-directed, impeccable aseptic technique, desire for a
small cohesive team. 1- 2 yrs. experience required; Ortho, General,
GYN and Urology experience needed, GI endoscopy a plus. Current BLS
certification required. Monday - Friday days, no weekends, no
Additionally, the candidate we are looking for individuals
- Scrub with flawless aseptic technique in a fast-paced
environment and possess a strong surgical conscience.
- Have the will and the skill to complete multiple
detail-oriented tasks in addition to scrubbing; such as picking
cases, managing supply inventory, assisting Materials Manager and
Central Processing dept. personnel to name a few.
- Demonstrate professional behavior and a positive "can-do"
- Adhere to facility policies
- Demonstrate ability to work within a cohesive team that aims
for optimum patient safety.
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Previous clinical experience in Operating Room environment
- Orthopedics, Podiatry, Urology, General Surgery, GYN,
Ophthalmology, Pain Management
- Certification in OR Technology preferred.
- Current certification in CPR.
Experienced surgical tech with impeccable references wanted for
multi-specialty ASC in Valencia. Per-diem, 2-4 days/week, 4, 6 and
8hr. shifts available. Heavy emphasis on urology and orthopedics.
GI endoscopy experience a plus. No holidays, no weekends, no call.
Keywords: United Surgical Partners International, Santa Clarita , Surgical Scrub Tech (20128-147), Other , Santa Clarita, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!