Copywriter, Demand Gen Specialist (USA, remote)
Location: Santa Clarita
Posted on: June 12, 2021
POSITION TYPE This position is set to be permanently remote.
SUMMARY: Our in-house creative department needs an experienced
B2B Demand Gen Copywriter to join our team!
You're a strong writer who is also a born salesperson. You have
a solid understanding of buyer personas, email workflows and how to
leverage research and data-driven insights to target your work.
You're quick with concepts that resonate with business owners and
craft compelling copy that makes them want to push that CTA button
before they've even finished reading.
4over is one of America's largest trade printing companies,
operating three online brands that produce a vast array of print
and signage products. Our wholesale customers in the printing,
design, signage and promotional products industries then resell our
work to their customers, the end-users of these materials. We're
passionate about growing our business and willing to invest in
sales and marketing initiatives that will make that happen.
The work is fast-paced - it's e-commerce - and with multiple
audiences and products, there is plenty of the opportunity for
creative variety. You will primarily work on direct mail campaigns
for our growing brands, and you'll play a critical role in plotting
that course with our team. You may also pitch in with other
marketing efforts as the need arises, and help review, edit,
update, and proofread content developed by other teams.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- Minimum 3-5 years experience writing marketing copy, in agency
or corporate roles. Applied knowledge of AP Style or similar
content standard required.
- BA/BS in English, Journalism, Marketing or related field
expected, or equivalent professional work experience. Direct
marketing experience required; experience with other forms of
marketing copywriting is a plus.
- Experience writing detailed information for
business-to-business brands, wholesalers and/or resellers highly
preferred; knowledge of printing, signage or promotional product
industries a plus.
- Strong research skills and ability to incorporate marketing
insights into creative work.
- Working knowledge of email workflows using Hubspot or other
CRMs highly preferred
- Effective multi-tasker, able to prioritize and manage multiple
projects with tight, competing deadlines. Able to produce in a
fast-paced environment, both independently and as part of a
- Articulate, effective presenter of creative concepts; able to
explain, defend and sell ideas to both team members and internal
- Comfortable giving and receiving effective feedback on input,
concepts and copy.
The physical demands described are representative of those that
must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential
functions of this job.
- Employee is regularly required to sit, walk and stand; talk or
hear, both in person and by telephone
- Use hands repetitively to finger, handle, feel or operate
standard office equipment
- Reach with hands and arms
- Work under typical office conditions
- Ability to sit at a computer terminal for an extended period of
- Cover letter with three to five writing samples demonstrating a
range of experience, including one or more examples of direct
Keywords: 4over, Santa Clarita , Copywriter, Demand Gen Specialist (USA, remote), Other , Santa Clarita, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!