Resident Care Coordinator - Atria Santa Clarita
Company: Atria Senior Living Group, Inc.
Location: Santa Clarita
Posted on: June 10, 2021
What's the difference between a job and a meaningful, rewarding
career? The people you serve. When you work at Atria, you have a
front-row seat to the amazing life stories of the wisest people on
earth. What's more, you are part of an extraordinary company - one
that's investing in the future of senior living by investing in
you. Don't just do a job. Be part of an extraordinary life.
Atria is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing
equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color,
religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, age,
national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran status,
or any other classification protected by applicable law. Atria will
not tolerate harassment or discrimination based on any of these
- Greet, help, and direct visitors as appropriate.
- Receive fax or phone calls from physicians, pharmacies,
families and take appropriate action.
- Make copies and manage and update resident charts, appointment
books, 911 binder, and MARS.
- Maintain records of due dates for resident assessments and
informs the Resident Services Director as appropriate.
- Coordinate transportation of residents to outside Medical
- Organize and update in-service binder and manages the
in-services calendar to schedule in-services and help the Resident
Services Director prepare.
- Provide support to frontline staff as needed.
- Assist in updating Resident Services Assistant assignment
- Assist with training and support to new or less experienced
assisted living staff.
- Coordinates staff schedule.
- Provides backup by performing Resident Services Assistant or
Resident Medication Assistant role as needed.
- Prioritize tasks to ensure optimum services to residents as
requests and needs change.
- May perform other duties as assigned
- Two years related experience and/or training.
- Able to read and interpret documents such as safety rules,
operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Able
to write routine reports and correspondence. Able to speak
effectively before groups of customers or employees of
- Able to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of
measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Able to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed
but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Able to deal with
problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized
- First Aid and CPR Certification if required by state law.
- Must successfully complete the Atria medication management
training. Must be available to work flexible work hours due to
demands of position.
Keywords: Atria Senior Living Group, Inc., Santa Clarita , Resident Care Coordinator - Atria Santa Clarita, Other , Santa Clarita, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!