Company: Lithia Motors
Location: Santa Clarita
Posted on: June 6, 2021
L0368 Keyes Lexus of Valencia
Lexus of Valencia
The Service Porter is responsible for assisting the Service
Staff to ensure our customers receive excellent service. This
individual takes care of vehicles in the Service department when
the vehicle is not actively being worked on by technicians.
The Service Porter works under the direct supervision of the
Area of Responsibility
- Greet and welcome service customers in a genuinely friendly and
courteous manner. Assist all customers promptly and
- Install disposable seat covers, steering wheel cover, and floor
mats in vehicles arriving for service.
- Identify the service advisor with whom the customer has an
appointment and notify that advisor.
- Drive vehicles from the service lane to their proper places in
the service parking lot.
- Retrieve customer vehicles from the parking lot when their bill
is paid or as directed by the advisor.
- Maintain the parking lot in a neat and organized manner.
Maintain a clean and organized work area.
- Assist the Service Receptionist with incoming telephone calls
when necessary, answering in a professional and prompt manner.
- Assist Shuttle driver when needed.
- Perform various clerical tasks as assigned by service
- Report to management any situation or condition that
jeopardizes the safety, welfare, or integrity of the dealership,
its employees or customers.
- Maintain a valid local area driver's license and immediately
inform management of any changes in its status.
- Other duties as assigned
The following knowledge, skills and abilities are needed to be
successful in this position:
- Strong attention to detail and sense of urgency.
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Active Listening - give full attention to the words and body
language of others, take time to understand the points being made
and ask questions as appropriate
- Critical Thinking - using logic and reasoning to identify the
strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or
approaches to problems.
- Time Management - ability to prioritize workload and manage
one's own time
- Basic computer skills
- Attention to detail
We offer best in class industry benefits:
- Competitive pay
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Paid Holidays & PTO
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- Paid Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Lithia Learning Center
- Vehicle Purchase Discounts
- Wellness Programs
High School graduate or equivalent, 18 years or older required.
Acceptable driving record and a valid driver's license in your
state of residence necessary for select roles. We are a drug free
workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity
(regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national
origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status,
disability, gender identity or Veteran status). We also consider
qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent
with legal requirements.
Keywords: Lithia Motors, Santa Clarita , Service Porter, Other , Santa Clarita, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!