Company: Servicon Systems Inc
Location: Santa clarita
Posted on: June 3, 2021
Job ID: 2020-2480
# of Openings: 1
Category: Floor Care/Floor Tech
City of Santa Clarita
In business for more than 48 years, Servicon
is the leading custodial solutions provider servicing the
healthcare, aerospace, commercial, municipal, manufacturing, and
entertainment industries nationally.
Our customer base includes Fortune 100 and 500 companies
as well as many of the largest hospitals, aeronautical facilities,
and municipalities throughout the United States.
Our goal is to create cleaner, healthier environments for
our clients while working toward our vision to elevate the industry
through integrity, leadership, and innovation. Our ultimate
objective is to provide exemplary service while changing the face
of the cleaning industry. We welcome candidates who share our
Directly responsible for performing floor care cleaning
services, window cleaning, and general janitorial duties according
to client and company standards and values; providing quality
workmanship in a timely and effective manner, ensuring punctuality,
safe practice, and compliance to company procedural floor care
processes; maintaining floor care equipment; and completing work
assignments in detail to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Understand and practice all client and Servicon Safety
programs, promoting safety as a culture to team members and wearing
all Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) when performing
- Proficient in performing various types of floor care work
including but not limited to: stripping/refinishing hard surface
floors, carpet care/extraction, and operating highly-specialized
floor care equipment.
- Perform work assignments as directed and in compliance
with Servicons floor care procedures/processes.
- Inspect assigned area while performing duties and after
work has been completed to verify that all work has been done in
compliance with site-specific procedures and clients Scope of Work
- Ensure all supplies are stocked and available, equipment
is clean and in good operating order, and/or report malfunctioning
equipment in a timely manner.
- Track inventory/equipment, provide feedback to the direct
manager, and monitor utilization to ensure efficient and
- 2 years of floor technician experience is
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Extensive floor care product knowledge
- Working knowledge of multiple hard floor surfaces
(marble, granite, VCT, etc.)
- Working knowledge of carpet cleaning procedures
(shampooing, extracting, bonneting)
- Ability to perform window cleaning and power washing
- Proficient verbal / written communication skills (Spanish
- Planning / scheduling, problem solving
- Time management skills
- Proven organizational skills with the ability to
prioritize tasks, delegate and follow-up
Keywords: Servicon Systems Inc, Santa Clarita , Floor Care/Waxer, Other , Santa clarita, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!