CLS-Clinical Lab Scientist-Immunology
Company: IQVIA Holdings Inc
Location: Santa Clarita
Posted on: June 3, 2021
Q2 Solutions is a leading clinical trial laboratory services
organization with end-to-end laboratory services and secure,
enterprise-wide biospecimen and consent management solutions. With
a relentless focus on quality and innovation, Q2 Solutions uses its
global experience and scientific expertise to transform science and
data into actionable medical insights that help customers improve
human health. A joint venture of IQVIA (formerly QuintilesIMS) and
Quest Diagnostics, Q2 Solutions combines the best of each parent
organization's clinical trials laboratory services capabilities to
fulfill its mission of treating each sample as if a life depends on
Provides professional and technical skills and knowledge to
ensure accurate and timely performance of regular and specialized
testing in or more areas of clinical laboratory such as Hematology,
Molecular, Microbiology, Auto Chemistry, Special Chemistry,
Immunology, and Flow Cytometry to obtain data for use in diagnosis
and recording clinical trial laboratory test results. Performs work
in accordance with ICH E6 Guideline for Good Clinical Practice.
- Independently able to perform and report test results with
minimal supervisor, for all clinical laboratory procedures as
assigned, both automated and manual, in the clinical laboratory
- Demonstrate proficiency, competency and understanding of
fundamental principles of clinical laboratory procedures with
minimal amount of supervision.
- Maintain sufficient inventory of laboratory supplies for daily
operations and prepare reagents required for testing
- Notify supervisory team of any irregularities of factors, which
may influence test results.
- Participate in introduction of assay improvements, new assay
configurations and validation.
- Use the control measures and personal protective equipment
provided, report any safety related deficiencies.
- Ensure compliance with all local, federal, CLIA and CAPA
- Adhere to laboratory's quality control policies, and document
all quality control activities and maintain a clean and
well-organized work area.
- Maintains proficiency and training requirements.
- Participate in special projects and perform other duties, as
assigned by supervisor.
Minimum required education and experience
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 0-5 years of relevant experience required
- Current and valid California State Clinical Laboratory
Scientist License (CLS) required.
Required knowledge, skills and abilities
- Detailed knowledge of specialized laboratory equipment,
clinical testing procedures, and applicable laboratory testing
- Problem solving ability and maintain clear communication with
peers and superiors.
- Ability to trouble- shoot equipment and test methods
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status
as a protected veteran, or any other status protected by applicable
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants
with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation
to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in
the application process should contact IQVIA's Talent Acquisition
team at email@example.com to arrange for such an
Keywords: IQVIA Holdings Inc, Santa Clarita , CLS-Clinical Lab Scientist-Immunology, Other , Santa Clarita, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!