Patient Care Associate
Company: Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital
Location: Santa Clarita
Posted on: May 31, 2021
Under the direction of the Registered Nurse, the Patient Care
Associate provides direct patient care within the scope of practice
and based on HMNH's policies and procedures.
Licensure and Certification:
- Successful completion of a state approved Nursing Assistant
program OR has successfully completed at least the first semester
of a RN program.
- Current BLS provider card
- Current hospital recognized Violence Prevention Training
- High School Graduate, GED or equivalent
- Minimum 6 months acute hospital Nursing Assistant experience
Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Problem solving skills
- Basic computer skills
Keywords: Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital, Santa Clarita , Patient Care Associate, Other , Santa Clarita, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!