Human Resources Coord
Company: Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital
Location: Santa Clarita
Posted on: May 31, 2021
The HR Coordinator provides administrative and functional
support to the human resources department. Facilitate efficient
coordination and processing of various Human Resources functions
including, but not limited to data entry, processing employee
changes, education reimbursement, evaluations, auditing, reporting,
data gathering, and participates in department projects. Answers
general human resources related questions regarding policy,
procedures, union contracts, benefits and record information.
Performs a wide variety of highly skilled, technical and
confidential duties requiring the use of independent judgment,
action and discretion. As part of the team, provides coverage to
other HR areas as needed.
- A high school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Associate's Degree in Business or related field preferred.
- Bachelor's Degree highly desirable.
- HR certificate preferred.
- Two (2) years of Human Resources experience required.
- Proficient experience using HR Software such as Kronos, Lawson
- Experience in Healthcare setting preferred.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Ability to perform at a high level and multi-task in a
- Proficiency using full Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel,
Word, Teams, etc.), including complex Excel spreadsheets.
- Ability to multi-task by answering phones, directing employees
and "walk in" customers.
- Familiar with HRIS system (i.e. Kronos, Lawson, ADP, etc.)
- Excellent customer service, verbal and written communication
- Excellent organizational skills
Keywords: Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital, Santa Clarita , Human Resources Coord, Other , Santa Clarita, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!