Entry Level Technician
Company: ServiceMaster Restore 10203 - Glendale
Location: Santa Clarita
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Provides emergency restoration and disaster recovery services to
customers following assigned work orders provided by the Lead
- Performs water/fire/smoke damage and mold remediation repair as
directed by supervisor to include water extraction, pack-out of
contents, removing/disposing of non-salvageable materials,
cleaning, light construction and demolition
- Sets up and monitors air movers and/or dehumidifiers
- May perform other cleaning duties (i.e., construction cleaning,
fire/smoke/odor cleaning, mold remediation, carpet and upholstery
cleaning, etc.) when part of mitigation or restoration jobs
- Reports any equipment malfunction to supervisor
- Reports any customer problems or damage to supervisor
- Completes assigned job tasks according to company processes
while maintaining quality control on each job
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Ability to work within a team
- Takes instruction and stays on task
- Follows company guidelines and standards
- Good verbal and written and communication skills
- Good customer service skills
- Can read and follow product label usage instructions
- Reports to work on time in a clean, complete uniform
Physical Demands and Working Conditions
The physical demands are representative of those that must be
met by an employee to perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Incumbent must be prepared to:
- Move up to 70 pounds often, by lifting, carrying, pushing,
pulling, or otherwise repositioning objects.
- Must be able to stand and walk for extended periods of time.
Lifting, squatting, crawling and crouching is required.
- Express or exchange ideas with others and receive and act on
detailed information given.
- For safety reasons, respirators, which are used in certain
situations, must be able to seal to your face.
- Be exposed to various inside and outside working conditions:
The change of environment such as with or without air conditioning
The above statements are intended to describe the general
nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to
this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive
list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of
personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform
duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time,
as needed. The Company reserves the right to modify this
description in the future, with or without notice to the employee.
This Job Description does not create an employment contract,
implied or otherwise, and employment with the Company remains at
will. These responsibilities are subject to possible modification
to reasonably accommodate individuals with
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a
franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee,
and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this
franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee
should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to The
ServiceMaster Company, LLC.
Keywords: ServiceMaster Restore 10203 - Glendale, Santa Clarita , Entry Level Technician, Other , Santa Clarita, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!