Bilingual Outpatient Mental Health Therapist Job in Santa Clarita, CA (Counseling/Therapy #)
Location: Santa Clarita
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Couple and Family opening in Santa Clarita, California.
DirectShifts is seeking a Bilingual Outpatient Mental Health
Therapist to work in Santa Clarita, CA.
ACSW, AMFT, APCC, LCSW, LMFT, LPCC, Psychologist credentials
Benefits we offer!
- 15 paid Holidays including 1 week holiday closure (paid) in
December through January
- Vacation and Sick Time
- Medical Coverage
- Agency paid Dental & Vision Coverage (for EE-Only
- Voluntary Family Medical, Dental, Vision Coverage
- Agency paid Long Term Disability
- Agency paid Employee Life Insurance & Employee Accidental Death
- Voluntary Employee and Family Life Insurance, and Family
Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- 401K available with discretionary Agency match
- Master's or Doctorate Degree in Marriage and Family Therapy,
Social Work or Psychology.
- Must be licensed in California as a LMFT, LCSW, or psychologist
or license-eligible i.e., board-registered MFT-Intern, ASW, MSW, or
- Preference will be given to applicants with two years
post-degree clinical experience, but all applicants with the above
qualifications are encouraged to apply.
- Spanish Bilingual ability required to meet the clients'
- DMH paperwork experience preferred
- Knowledge of/Certification in Evidence Based Practices highly
- Requires the ability to independently use a computer and learn
necessary computer programs.
- Must possess a valid California driver's license and maintain
an insurable driving record under the Agency's liability policy.
May be required to obtain a Class II California driver's
- Must pass all applicable health, fingerprint/Live Scan and DMV
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
All services are by appointment only and the majority of services
will be provided by phone or through an audio/visual platform for
telehealth. Clients & staff are provided with face coverings & a
majority of our staff are working remotely.
- DMH paperwork: 1 year (Preferred)
- ACSW, AMFT, APCC, LCSW, LMFT, LPCC, Psychologist credentials
"Candidates can ONLY apply by registering at [Apply Here] . We
do not receive applications submitted to any other site.
DirectShifts is an equal opportunity employer. Women, minorities,
individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply.
Credentialing on DirectShifts keeps you in our system for current
and ongoing consideration."
Keywords: DirectShifts, Santa Clarita , Bilingual Outpatient Mental Health Therapist Job in Santa Clarita, CA (Counseling/Therapy #), Other , Santa Clarita, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!