Company: Oakmont Management Group
Location: Santa Clarita
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Oakmont of Santa Clarita is a premier senior community situated
on a beautifully landscaped campus. Developed by Oakmont Senior
Living, Oakmont of Santa Clarita provides exceptional quality,
comfort, and care with five-star services and amenities. Residents
enjoy a rewarding lifestyle with individualized comprehensive
support that promotes continuing independence.
The Activity Director is responsible for all programming,
organizing, scheduling, budgeting, promoting, facilitating and
directing the activities and excursions for the Community in order
to enhance the residents independence and quality of life, in
accordance with companys mission, vision, and values.
Why Work at Oakmont:
- 401k Retirement Plan & Life Insurance
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits
- Vacation, Personal Day, Sick Pay, Holidays
- Student Loan Refinancing
- Pet Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Emergency Family Fund
- Career Growth, Relocation and Travel Opportunities
- Provide interesting, creative and rewarding social atmosphere
throughout the Community and promoting resident participation
through regularly scheduled high-quality activities, excursions,
special events, guest speakers, movie showings, exercise sessions,
the establishment of clubs, games, art and creativity
opportunities, educational classes and other such activities.
- Actively engage in residents activities through personally
leading activities and encouraging resident participation in all
activities, excursion, and special events.
- Recruit, develop, manage and schedule Activity Assistants,
Drivers, and Community Volunteers.
- Maintain a safe and secure environment for all staff,
residents, and guests, following established safety standards.
- Encourage teamwork through cooperative interactions with
co-workers and other departments.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Requires current Class C, prefer either a Class B or Class C
license with Passenger Endorsement.
- A minimum of one (1) year experience in providing planned
activities and knowledge in evaluating residents needs.
- Prefer one (1) year experience supervising and managing
employees and volunteers
- Flexibility in work schedule as evidenced by working holidays,
evenings, weekends and additional shifts when necessary to ensure
adequate coverage within the department.
- Able to operate a personal computer and be proficient in MS
Office programs (Word, Excel, Publisher, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Must pass a Criminal Background check and Health Screening
tests, including COVID-19 Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) test
within 72 hours of start date.
About Oakmont: Oakmont Senior Living is a recognized leader in
the retirement industry, having planned and developed more than 50
retirement communities in the western United States. Oakmont
strives to create an atmosphere of family and community among
staff, residents and resident family members. We know that caring
and meaningful relationships are the foundation for a rewarding
life. Our belief and our mission are to treat each member of our
community with respect and compassion. Our staff is hand-selected
for their skills, previous experience, and passion for working with
the elderly. Our practice is to incorporate joy and laughter
alongside our expectations of excellence. Walk into our community
and feel our pride in ownership and commitment to service.
EEOC: Oakmont Management Group is an equal opportunity employer
and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, national
origin, citizenship status, ancestry, age, sex (including
pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), marital or
parental status, physical or mental disability, family medical
history or genetic information, military status, or unfavorable
discharge from military service. These protections extend to all
management practices and decisions, including any recruitment and
hiring practices, appraisal systems, promotions, and training and
career development programs.
Keywords: Oakmont Management Group, Santa Clarita , Activity Director, Other , Santa Clarita, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!