Pegasus Home Health Care, a Joint Commission Accredited
organization, has been delivering exceptional home health care
since 1994. A contemporary organization, we pride ourselves on
winning patient outcomes with an outstanding reputation of
providing quality care. As a leader in the industry, Pegasus sets
high standards achieved by some of the finest professionals in the
business whose one main goal is improving the lives of patients and
Pegasus is currently seeking Licensed Physical
Therapists (PT) to provide service to home bound patients in Santa
Clarita, Stevenson Ranch, Castaic, Val Verde, Humphreys, Valencia,
Forest Park, Newhall, Saugus, Valencia, and Canyon
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS/RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Provides physical therapy services to patients
according to a written physician's plan of care. This may include,
but will not be limited to:
- a. Assessing and evaluating
therapeutic/rehabilitative/functional status, and participation in
the development of the total plan of care. Evaluates home
- b. Assesses for muscle strength, mobility, gait, ROM'potential
- c. Directing physical therapy treatment.
- d. Instructing patients and families/caregivers in the use and
care of therapeutic appliances.
- e. Determining priority needs for physical therapy
- f. Reporting to physician patient's reaction to treatment or
changes in condition.
2. Initiates physical therapy program and instructs other
personnel and/or family/caregiver members in certain phases of
physical therapy with which they may work with a patient, as well
as instructing them as to the goals of the physical therapy program
for the patient by participating in case conferences.
3. May train patient in the use of prosthetic device.
4. Identifies patient and family/caregiver needs for other home
health services and refers
5. Prepares and submits clinical and progress summaries based on
the attainment of goals.
6. Participates in discharge planning for patient.
7. Prepares and submits a clinical progress summary based on the
attainment of goals as directed by Organization policy.
8. Provides physical therapy consultation to home
families/caregivers when indicated.
9. Provides inservice education programs for nursing
organization personnel as needed.
10. Participates in peer consultation process.
11. Supervises Physical Therapy Assistants according to
organization policy and state regulations.
12. When therapy is the only skilled service, instructs,
supervises and evaluates home health aide care every two (2)
Qualified candidates must be Registered Physical
Therapists and have a minimum of 1 year of experience in clinical
setting. Home Care experience preferred.
SOC OASIS: $95 - $115 per visit
Full-Time and Per Diem positions available. Excellent
compensation and benefits.
Benefits available to Per-Diem employees with Full-Time