Job ID: 2020-2471
# of Openings: 1
City of Santa Clarita
Since 1976, Servicon's flagship service - custodial services for
complex and high-end environments - has been the cornerstone of our
business. With more than 35 years of building and sustaining
long-term relationships with our clients, we take great pride in
tailoring solutions that provide real and measureable return on
investment and an unmatched client experience.
Originating with aerospace and military installations and
expanding into commercial, public and institutional markets in the
1980s, Servicon is also a nationally recognized leader in
sustainability, and is CIMS GB certified. We service more than 100
million square feet daily, and down to every inch, we promise to
create the clean and healthy environment that your business needs
Comply with Servicon corporate policy and procedures, client’s
partnership agreement, and Statement of Work (SOW), therefore
developing a strong client relationship that is based on integrity,
professionalism, respect, responsiveness, urgency, and quality
· Monitor and inspect assigned work area while performing duties
and after duties have been completed to verify that all work has
been done in compliance with site-specific procedures, scope of
work, and Servicon standards.
· Participate in training programs covering subjects such as
safety regulations, procedures, efficient/cost-effective methods of
cleaning, and equipment preventive maintenance.
· Empty, clean, and damp-wipe all waste receptacles as well as
remove waste paper and rubbish from the premises to designated
· Vacuum all rugs and carpeted areas in offices, lobbies, and
· Hand dust and wipe clean all office furniture, file cabinets,
fixtures, paneling, windowsills, air-conditioning diffusers, wall
grilles, and all other horizontal surfaces.
· Remove all finger marks and smudges from vertical surfaces,
including doors, doorframes, light switches, private entrance
glass, and partitions.
· Damp-mop or clean any spillage in the office, stairwells, and
public areas as required.
· Keep janitor’s closet clean, neat, and in orderly
· Sweep or dust mop hard floor surfaces.
· Other jobs and duties as identified or assigned as needed.
· Interpersonal and leadership skills
· Proficient verbal/written communication skills
· Problem solving skills
· Time management skills
· High school diploma or GED equivalent (preferred)
· 2 years custodial cleaning experience or equivalent